Verco Office Furniture

Verco Office Furniture Ltd

For competitive pricing on all Verco office chairs and office furniture call us now on 01494 441247.

Free delivery and installation to most of the South East.


Verco was founded in 1912 by the grandfather of the current Managing Director and was originally called William Vere and Sons. Verco specialised in the production of Windsor chairs, the main product of industry in the area. At the time there were still many chair 'bodgers' living in the woods around High Wycombe felling the local Beech trees and making chairs parts for sale to the local factories.

In 1920 Verco moved to its first factory in Oakridge Road and then on to Dashwood Avenue were the founder was joined by his son, Albert. Verco grew until 1932 when it moved to it's current large factory site in Chapel Lane.

In 1945 William Vere & Sons became William Vere & Co. Ltd. Production at Verco continued throughout WWII making wooden folding chairs for use by the armed forces and YMCA.

In 1960 Verco was joined by Derek and Roger and the company began to concentrate on production of office furniture and office, rather than domestic, seating.

In 1967 William Vere & Sons became William Vere Ltd. Verco had become one of the largest and most succesful manufacturers of office seating and office furniture in the UK.

In 1990 the trading name of the company was changed to Verco Office Furniture Ltd.

High Wycombe is traditionally a furniture town with a long history of seating production. Verco is probably the largest manufacturer in the town and has a long association with the Wycombe Wanderers Football club.

 

Verco Office Furniture and Seating

 

Verco Office Furniture and Seating


Verco seating has been designed to conform to:


Verco furniture has been designed to conform to:

 

Sage Pay Online Payment